Tagsadms.sw bts-link bugs bugtracker coclico codendi debbugs debian debian-en debian-fr DOAP floss forge fusionforge gforge Gnome HELIOS hephaistos interoperability libre linked data linked open data LSM lsm2010 mantis ontology open source opinion org-mode OSLC oslc-cm package phpgroupware PicoForge planetforge presentation pts python RDF RMLL rmll2010 semantic web software twiki udd
- Untitled 15/04/2014OK, fusionforge, you now have 90 more Gigs, don't come back asking for more ;-) OpenNebula rulez, but too bad Debian's version is so old :-/
- Untitled 15/04/2014/me discovers cp --sparse=always ... learn something new everyday
- Untitled 14/04/2014Wondering how to attach a new disk/image to a running VM with OpenNebula 3.4. Tomorrow's fun plan ;-)
- Untitled 13/04/2014Indeed, it's fortunate that the servers we connect to run free software... at least if flawed proprietary clients connect to them, us free software users aren't affected... if IIS was the norm, we'd be in far way more trouble.
- Untitled 12/04/2014Just received the #GNUMediaGoblin stickers from the FSF. Thanks for the reward. Can't wait for my new laptop to use them ;)
- Untitled 12/04/2014Si je suis bien, seuls ouvaton, IFTTT et rsync.net m'on envoyé des messages par mail au sujet de leur statut #heartbleed :-/ Banque, ecommerce, etc. #abonnesabsents
- Untitled 12/04/2014Serais curieux de savoir combien ça coute à la mutuelle Harmonie Fonction Publique d'envoyer des bulletins de vote à chaque adhérent et de payer un prestataire de vote électronique pour soit voter pour une liste unique, soit voter blanc... Simplification quand tu nous tiens :-/
- Untitled 10/04/2014mouais... une malchance aussi que pas assez de monde ne bosse sur la revue de code et les tests :-/
- Untitled 09/04/2014Anyone with an explanation about "from re import sys" ? ... why the heck does #Python include sys inside re ?
- Untitled 09/04/2014Anyone knows a SQL tutorial/exerciser tool (RDBMS console simulator ?) running in the browser (JS), as free software ?
- Untitled 15/04/2014
Tag Archives: HELIOS
Last week, as part of the COCLICO project‘s efforts to work on forges interoperability issues, we invited partners and contacts for a short meetup in Paris, with a special guest, Steve Speicher, lead of the OSLC-CM domain work-group. Steve was … Continue reading
The Helios project is gradually going more open, as we start releasing and committing in the open into a SF.net project (heliosplatform). Among the tools offered by SF.net we will use a blog (wordpress), the wiki (mediawiki) and the SVN, … Continue reading
We’re working on implementing a demo/test server for the OSLC-CM V1 protocol, in order to help test client tools. We’ve released (under a BSD license) a first 0.1 preliminary version that only supports GET queries, that’ll lead the way to … Continue reading
We have started the COCLICO project this friday, with a meeting grouping many actors coming from various french regions, that operate in the area of open source forges (around FusionForge, NovaForge, Codendi, Trac, PicoForge, etc.). It’s a “Pôle de Compétitivité” … Continue reading
We have setup, as part of our work in Helios, a very early demonstrator of a database of RDF facts about bugs in several distributions (currently Debian and Mandriva), in order to try and validate the Ontology describing bugs that … Continue reading
I’ve attended this morning the OWF session on the future Semantic Desktops, with excellent presentations by Stefan Decker (DERI) on the concepts of the Semantic Web and the Social Semantic Desktop, by the Zeitgeist project guys (Seif Lofty and Alexander … Continue reading
I’ll be giving a speech on Saturday about our efforts in Helios to foster interoperability between bugtrackers and bugs modeling on the Semantic Web : Bugtracking sur le web sémantique. See you in La cité des Sciences in Paris Saturday … Continue reading
For the needs of the Helios project, I’ve written a script which uses htmldoc to convert the multi-framed HTML documentation as generated by Protege’s OWLDoc plugin to a single HTML document. Example : the Helios_BT ontology documentation generated by OWLDoc, … Continue reading
I’ve blogged often about our efforts around RDF and UDD in recent times. This time, we have used triplify to export contents of some tables of the Debian UDD database to provide information about Debian bugs facts as RDF feeds … Continue reading
In the “Development” track of the recent LSM/RMLL 2009, we (Stephane Laurière and me) have presented two related speeches, about the use of Semantic Web technology in the frame of Open Source projects development. Stéphane presented SWIM : Semantic Web … Continue reading