Tagsadms.sw bts-link bugs bugtracker coclico codendi debbugs debian debian-en debian-fr DOAP floss forge fusionforge gforge Gnome HELIOS hephaistos interoperability libre linked data linked open data LSM lsm2010 mantis ontology open source opinion org-mode OSLC oslc-cm package phpgroupware PicoForge planetforge presentation pts python RDF RMLL rmll2010 semantic web software twiki udd
- Untitled 15/04/2014OK, fusionforge, you now have 90 more Gigs, don't come back asking for more ;-) OpenNebula rulez, but too bad Debian's version is so old :-/
- Untitled 15/04/2014/me discovers cp --sparse=always ... learn something new everyday
- Untitled 14/04/2014Wondering how to attach a new disk/image to a running VM with OpenNebula 3.4. Tomorrow's fun plan ;-)
- Untitled 13/04/2014Indeed, it's fortunate that the servers we connect to run free software... at least if flawed proprietary clients connect to them, us free software users aren't affected... if IIS was the norm, we'd be in far way more trouble.
- Untitled 12/04/2014Just received the #GNUMediaGoblin stickers from the FSF. Thanks for the reward. Can't wait for my new laptop to use them ;)
- Untitled 12/04/2014Si je suis bien, seuls ouvaton, IFTTT et rsync.net m'on envoyé des messages par mail au sujet de leur statut #heartbleed :-/ Banque, ecommerce, etc. #abonnesabsents
- Untitled 12/04/2014Serais curieux de savoir combien ça coute à la mutuelle Harmonie Fonction Publique d'envoyer des bulletins de vote à chaque adhérent et de payer un prestataire de vote électronique pour soit voter pour une liste unique, soit voter blanc... Simplification quand tu nous tiens :-/
- Untitled 10/04/2014mouais... une malchance aussi que pas assez de monde ne bosse sur la revue de code et les tests :-/
- Untitled 09/04/2014Anyone with an explanation about "from re import sys" ? ... why the heck does #Python include sys inside re ?
- Untitled 09/04/2014Anyone knows a SQL tutorial/exerciser tool (RDBMS console simulator ?) running in the browser (JS), as free software ?
- Untitled 15/04/2014
Tag Archives: interoperability
New paper “Introducing OSLC, an open standard for interoperability of open source development tools”
We’ll be presenting at ICSSEA 2011 in november, our paper “Introducing OSLC, an open standard for interoperability of open source development tools“, which recaps of some efforts we conducted in COCLICO. Authors: Olivier BERGER, Sabri LABBENE, Madhumita DHAR, Christian BAC … Continue reading
Last week, as part of the COCLICO project‘s efforts to work on forges interoperability issues, we invited partners and contacts for a short meetup in Paris, with a special guest, Steve Speicher, lead of the OSLC-CM domain work-group. Steve was … Continue reading
Abstract I’ve given a talk in the recent Open Forges Think Tank track of Open World Forum, which was organized by Christian Rémy from Bull, also a partner in the COCLICO project (btw, thanks Christian, this was a great track, … Continue reading
I’ve given a talk on Friday 1st of October at Open World Forum 2010 (OWF) in the (not necessary all so much) Open Forges Think Tank track on behalf of the COCLICO project and some of our (or mine) ideas … Continue reading
I’m passing the word about the OpenForge initiative whose goal is apparently try and foster interoperability between forges. Thanks to Nicolas Guerin for the pointer. Great, I’ll keep an eye on that. Excerpt from http://openforge.info/ : OpenForge is an API … Continue reading
We have presented a paper at the WopDasD 2008 workshop (right after the OSS 2008 conference) in Milano, explaining how RDF could be used to propagate semantically tagged information from the forges to the “repositories of repositories” collecting facts on … Continue reading
Paper accepted at WoPDaSD 2008 : “Improving community awareness in software forges by semantical aggregation of tools feeds”
We (Vu, Christian, Sang and me) have written a paper which was accepted for the fore-coming WoPDaSD 2008 workshop (3nd International Workshop on Public Data about Software Development), later this year in Milano. Here’s the abstract : Improving community awareness … Continue reading