Tagsadms.sw bts-link bugs bugtracker coclico codendi debbugs debian debian-en debian-fr DOAP floss forge fusionforge gforge Gnome HELIOS hephaistos interoperability libre linked data linked open data LSM lsm2010 mantis ontology open source opinion org-mode OSLC oslc-cm package phpgroupware PicoForge planetforge presentation pts python RDF RMLL rmll2010 semantic web software twiki udd
- Untitled 09/03/2014Des avis sur la #zenbox de GDFSuez qui pilote le chauffage depuis un smartphone ?
- Untitled 08/03/2014Yess. La pieuvre polycom fonctionne ! Pas besoin de réparer... Fallait juste un câble RJ45 ! ;-)
- Untitled 08/03/2014Projet de l'après-midi : acheter la pile 9V qui manque ! #fail ;-)
- Untitled 08/03/2014Projet du matin: achat d'un multimètre... ça sent une suite de WE passionante ? ;)
- Untitled 07/03/2014If I get it right, #Persona / #BrowserID is very much like #CAS...
- Untitled 06/03/2014Bootstrapping #docker use for #debian ers a bit more easy with some docs : https://wiki.debian.org/Docker
- Untitled 06/03/2014Olivier Berger favorited a note
- Untitled 05/03/2014Playing with #docker.io on #debian ... O BTS, I like you ;)
- Untitled 04/03/2014OK, I'll package pySSHMenu for #Debian, then -> https://bugs.debian.org/734380
- Untitled 03/03/2014Weird: I feel comforted to have the Snowden files backing some assertions of mine in the Cloud lecture... well... I wish I hadn't, somehow :-/
- Untitled 09/03/2014
Tag Archives: lsm2010
And this concludes the report on the “Development” technical track at the RMLL 2010 / LSM 2010 (see links to previous bits at the end of this post).
This is the third part of the report from the recent RMLL/LSM 2010 “Development” technical track (see links to previous parts at the bottom of this post) This part deals with the forges afternoon that took place on the 7th, … Continue reading
Report on ALM, QA and industrialization methods and tools presented in “development” track at RMLL 2010 (2/4)
This is the second part of my report from the recent RMLL/LSM 2010 “Development” technical track (see the first part here: http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2010/07/22/report-on-programming-languages-and-techniques-in-development-session-of-rmlllsm-2010-1n/)
This is the first of a series of reports about what happened at the recent Libre Software Meeting 2010 (aka Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre) in the “Development” technical track I’ve been co-chairing. Note that we expect to have some … Continue reading
During the forecoming Libre Software Meeting 2010 (aka Rencontres Mondiales du Logiciel Libre) to be held from July 6th to 11th in Bordeaux (France), the “Development” technical track will host 27 interesting talks covering various aspects of software development with … Continue reading