Tagsadms.sw bts-link bugs bugtracker coclico codendi debbugs debian debian-en debian-fr DOAP floss forge fusionforge gforge Gnome HELIOS hephaistos interoperability libre linked data linked open data LSM lsm2010 mantis ontology open source opinion org-mode OSLC oslc-cm package phpgroupware PicoForge planetforge presentation pts python RDF RMLL rmll2010 semantic web software twiki udd
- Untitled 15/04/2014OK, fusionforge, you now have 90 more Gigs, don't come back asking for more ;-) OpenNebula rulez, but too bad Debian's version is so old :-/
- Untitled 15/04/2014/me discovers cp --sparse=always ... learn something new everyday
- Untitled 14/04/2014Wondering how to attach a new disk/image to a running VM with OpenNebula 3.4. Tomorrow's fun plan ;-)
- Untitled 13/04/2014Indeed, it's fortunate that the servers we connect to run free software... at least if flawed proprietary clients connect to them, us free software users aren't affected... if IIS was the norm, we'd be in far way more trouble.
- Untitled 12/04/2014Just received the #GNUMediaGoblin stickers from the FSF. Thanks for the reward. Can't wait for my new laptop to use them ;)
- Untitled 12/04/2014Si je suis bien, seuls ouvaton, IFTTT et rsync.net m'on envoyé des messages par mail au sujet de leur statut #heartbleed :-/ Banque, ecommerce, etc. #abonnesabsents
- Untitled 12/04/2014Serais curieux de savoir combien ça coute à la mutuelle Harmonie Fonction Publique d'envoyer des bulletins de vote à chaque adhérent et de payer un prestataire de vote électronique pour soit voter pour une liste unique, soit voter blanc... Simplification quand tu nous tiens :-/
- Untitled 10/04/2014mouais... une malchance aussi que pas assez de monde ne bosse sur la revue de code et les tests :-/
- Untitled 09/04/2014Anyone with an explanation about "from re import sys" ? ... why the heck does #Python include sys inside re ?
- Untitled 09/04/2014Anyone knows a SQL tutorial/exerciser tool (RDBMS console simulator ?) running in the browser (JS), as free software ?
- Untitled 15/04/2014
Tag Archives: phpgroupware
We’re seriously considering switching from phpGroupware to eGroupware for some infrastructure needed for a picoforge-based platform that we need to deploy soon. phpGroupware is unfortunately kinda dead these days, whereas eGroupware seems to have managed to keep some momentum. Of … Continue reading
I’ve updated the source package’s construction rules so that unofficial Debian packages can be constructed for all phpGroupware modules not officially included in the Debian archive (the new debian/rules and associate stuff is only in our SVN at the moment, … Continue reading
Cool. phpGroupware is back in the “testing” Debian distribution (a.k.a “lenny”). The package uploaded to unstable has nicely made its way through the 10 days delays without major problems, so it’s back in testing. I hope it will make its … Continue reading
… Accepted phpgroupware 1:0.9.16.012+dfsg-1 (source all) ! Cool. After quite some effort, it’s back in Debian, ready for your consumption (well after all the needed part of the Debian workflow notice the new package of course ;). Let’s work back … Continue reading
phpGroupware 0.9.16 entered the NEW queue of Debian. Meanwhile, interested users may test the packages following instructions at https://picoforge.int-evry.fr/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Phpgwdeb/Web/WebHome#Packages_availability As you’ll see, the packages layout has changed a little bit compared to previous package, and not all phpgw apps are … Continue reading
I’ve just completed a repackaging of phpGroupware for Debian, so I’m asking for sponsorship by a Debian developer (RFS sent to debian-mentors). Potential sponsors, see you in FOSDEM tomorrow and sunday, maybe Update 2008/03/06 : Loïc Dachary generously proposed himself … Continue reading
Cool. We make progress on the PicoForge (1.1) dependencies in Debian : Sympa was momentarily out of testing, since it had a “grave” bug when trying to install it over PostGreSQL. I found a workaround, I think, so removed the … Continue reading
We’ve had 3 students, Laure Chivot, Franck Duchi and Mathieu Talibart working on improving phpGroupware’s user interface in the admin module, trying to use AJAX techniques. They’ve achieved some encouraging results using the Yahoo! UI Library (YUI). You’ll find some … Continue reading
We’ll be at OSS2007 in Limerick (Ireland) next week for OSS2007. We’ll probably have plenty of interesting contacts on the topic of Forges, and will present a short paper about Shibbolethisation of PicoForge on the 12th. Edit 2007/06/22 : The … Continue reading
I’d just like to emphasize (and help google find it that my collegue Christian Bac has written a tutorial about how to program a module/application in the phpGroupware framework. If you’re interested, it’s available here : “Step by step development … Continue reading
Here are the slides of my presentation of PicoLibre / PicoForge made at the phpGroupware Conference 2006. We tried and emphasize some issues relating to phpGroupware’s architecture in the last slides… but of course, it would be better with the … Continue reading
Here are the slides of my presentation at phpGroupware conf today. Happy reading.