Claire Sondès Larafa
- I graduated in 2006 as a 5-year bachelor degree from INT (French Grandes Ecoles), and I am currently a Phd candidate in networks and computer science field
under the supervision of
Maryline Laurent in
Telecom & Management SudParis.
- I am currently working within the AVERSE team of the
SAMOVAR lab (CNRS UMR 5157) and within LOR department.
- Main interest themes :
- Network security: conception, formal validation and simulation of protocols
- Mobile ad-hoc networks (MANET)
- Usage of discrete time simulation for computer networks modeling and performance evaluation
- High level languages programming (C++, Java, Python)
- Teaching computer science either in french or in english
- You can find my CV here
- I have been responsible for a tutorial on "AAA Infrastructures in ad hoc networks" since 2009, both in french
and in english for respectively 3rd year engineer students and CCN master of science students in TELECOM SudParis.
- I am also ensuring a VPN lab in the same languages and for the same student population.
- Finally I collaborated in JAVA lab for manager students in TELECOM & Management SudParis.
- Larafa, Sondès and Laurent, Maryline, "Authentication protocol runtime evaluation in distributed AAA
framework for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks", IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking
and Information Security, WCNIS 2010,
Beijing, China, June 2010.
- Larafa, Sondès and Laurent-Maknavicius, Maryline, "Protocols for Distributed AAA Framework in Mobile
Ad-hoc Networks", Proc. Workshop on Mobile and Wireless Networks Security, MWNS 2009,
Aachen, Germany, May 2009.
- Larafa, Sondès and Laurent-Maknavicius, Maryline, "Distributed AAA Framework for MANET: performance
analysis", INT Research report number: 09009-LOR, Evry, 2009.
- Larafa, Sondès, Laurent-Maknavicius, Maryline and Chaouchi, Hakima, "Light and Distributed AAA Scheme
for Mobile Ad-hoc Networks", Proc. First Workshop on Security of Autonomous and Spontaneous Networks, SETOP 2008,
Loctudy, France, october 2008.
- Bournelle, J. and Combes, J.M. and Laurent-Maknavicius, M. and Larafa, S., "Using PANA for Mobile IPv6
Bootstrapping", IFIP Networking 2007 proceedings, Springer's IFIP-LNCS 4479, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, May 2007.
- Larafa, Sondès, Bournelle, Julien and Laurent-Maknavicius, Maryline, "Démarrage de Mobile IPv6 avec PANA : Analyse et implémentation", Rapport de recherche du GET, rapport 06011 LOR, 2006.
File created on 30/10/2010.