30 rue Sibuet, Appt D11
To integrate your Young Graduate Trainee Programme
Education and Qualifications
2012-2015 M.Sc. Telecom SudParis, Evry,
France. One of France's leading engineering schools specialising in all
aspects of telecommunications engineering. Current industry partner
- Relevant courses: Networks ( LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Special projects. Management Simulation in a 7 person team in competition with other companies: first contact with the concepts and techniques of managing a company including hiring, launching new products, pricing and financing.
- Computer Program Project. Learned how to develop a programming
project, programmed in Java. Employed Open source testing tools.
2010-2012 Preparation for national competitive entrance exams to leading French "grandes écoles", specializing in math and physics. Ranked 10/3000 Lycée Jean Moinod, Paris
2010 Baccalaureate C, Lycée Marie Curie,
in science and maths, obtained with honors
Summer 2012: Developed a Web site for local soccer club. (www.santanayfootball.free.fr) Employed open source tools (Joomla template) for content management system, Flash player for video highlights and RSS feeds for podcasts
August 2011: Sold ice cream on beaches in South of France. Developed good customer relations, often used English and German. Responsible for accounting, stock renewal. Best sales day: 1000 euros. Paid on commission.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8.1, Windows Phone applications (XAML and WinJS)
- Languages:C++ Game creation named 'Froggy va à la mer'. Net Framework 4.5, Websites in C#, ASP.net technologies. PHP / MySQL
- Software: Familiar with Microsoft Office software suites, Photoshop, Mahara, Gimp, Google docs for online collaborative projects.
- French - mother tongue
- English – good working knowledge (TOEIC test preparation 2014)
- German – reasonable working knowledge
- Trips abroad: U.K. several long stays including a one-month period in an Oxford language centre and home stay.
- Volunteer work: Work one hour/week with students who have difficulties in learning math.
- Sports: soccer (practice 4 hours/week), tennis ( reached 3rd round INT Open 2014)
References : Available upon request